TIGER WORKWEAR NAVY COTTON HENLEY SHIRT
- 6.5oz FR Cotton Interlock
- Rib Knit Crew Neck Collar
- CERTIFIED FR clothing for the life of the garment
- NFPA 70E | NFPA2112 | ASTM F1506
- ATPV 13 Cal/cm CAT 2 | ASTM F1959
- Maxisoft® means the fabric is not stiff or itchy
- Ships anywhere in the USA
Stay safe from fire and arc flash exposure while you work hard, with this superior flame resistant Henley . Certified with a high arc rating of 13 (CAT2), this cotton knit work shirt is a cut above the rest in the industry . It won’t ignite nor will it continue burning if exposed to flames . That should give you peace of mind so you can focus on your job.
Tigerworkwear with Maxisoft ® technology is preshrunk and feels soft from the get-go.
You will stay cool and comfortable when wearing this 6.5oz. 100% cotton knit shirt with its moisture management feature that keeps you from soaking in your sweat in high-heat job sites. Depending on the risk, you can wear this FR Henley on its own. You can also wear it as an added protective layer under your FR Hoodie.